Here’s what you can expect from The Boiler Replacement Company as a Which? Trusted Trader
- Only undertake work that we are competent to do.
- Provide you with a clear breakdown of how much the job will cost before you make any commitment.
- Discuss all the options available to help provide you with a tailored solution.
- Endeavour to stick to timeline and costs agreed by both parties.
- Provide you with an updated quote should you require any changes to the initial agreement.
- Where we need to take a deposit of over £500, we will discuss ways to protect your money.
- Be open and approachable should you have any queries.
- Treat your property with respect and clean up as we go along.
We always seek to align ourselves with organisations that share our philosophy of putting the customer first—being accredited with Which? Trusted Traders is a great honor for our business. We take great pride in constantly seeking to improve our processes with the customer’s needs in mind. We were delighted to gain accreditation with this outstanding, customer-focused organization.
“The inspectors loved the way we work and understand our unique philosophy regarding how we aim to treat our customers. They could instantly see that we were the perfect type of company to represent their brand”.
The accreditation process itself focuses heavily on the contractual aspects of the goods and services we deliver.
We do, however, believe that excellence in customer experience is an ever-evolving programme. Therefore we continually monitor and look for ways to improve every aspect of our business.
IF THINGS GO WRONG: Where can we not resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted Trader, we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising, you can refer your complaint to them, via their website or call 0117 456 603.